Sunday, April 22, 2012

Earrings and Lace

You know this little pretty, you've seen it on pintrest, lace in a frame to hold earrings. I made one.
Goodwill had lace curtains for 1.59 (military discount day!) and hobby lobby had a free standing frame for about 15 dollars. I was all set to paint a frame white, but as luck would have it they had the PERFECT one!





So with a little help from my lovely momma we took some lace, held it tight and attacked it with hot glue AND super glue. Yeah, we are THAT thorough.
then we cut off the excess lace (don't worry, I have a plan for that!) admired our (sticky) handy work and it came out in a very messy, but pleasing, result!
flipped it around and hung it on the wall with my antler necklace holder! Tada!!

 Yes, that picture again.
Happy sunday lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment