Monday, June 11, 2012

Smitten Little Kitten

This past week was my birthday week, and I want to thank everyone who made my birthday special. I truly love you guys.
I went garage sale hunting, and met the lovely Rachel Denbow (smileandwave link on the side) and walked away with this beauty:
The two fabrics under neath it are going to be table clothes, or pillow fabric for the living space.

I also got a lovely purse and shorts and dress this week:



I hung out with Jenna and we rocked our wide brim hats!


 This was my birthday outfit! I even fixed my hair!
                                                  We had a birthday dinner at Maggiano's
I went to a family friend's vintage tea party birthday shower and this hankie was a favor. I am in LOVE!

Have a wonderful week darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment