Sunday, April 22, 2012

DIY Catch up!

This week, this week, this week.
It was beautiful, and a ton of fun! I'm still working on a few things for my room, but here are some projects I did!

First I went to hobby lobby and got these faux antlers




I got them on sale for about 15 dollars. And picked up a silver can of spray paint from walmart and made:



(don't worry, I'll show you what it is at the end of the post)

 I also pulled an old desk out of the house that we got for 5 dollars a few years back.
Sanded, and sanded, and sanded some more. Took that fancy silver spray paint, and the blue chalk board paint and whipped up this pretty little baby:



yeah, that's a chalk board DESK.

So, DUH DUH DUH DUHHHH:
I can't take full credit for the necklace holder idea (Elsie Larson) Oh and see that pretty little earring holder? tutorial on that later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment