Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day Ya'll!

You may have noticed it's been a bit absent around here lately, but I plan on making it up to you!
Starting next week we are going to have new segments introduced!

  1. Mani Monday! That's right Manicures! From swatches, to reviews, to how to's! 
  2. Outfit of the day posts will come on Wednesday's (I know, It's not very clever is it?) Exactly what it sounds like: my out fit of the day!
  3. Random Roulette! This will be any of the new or current segments, on any day of the week. (basically my excuse to play a bit with the schedule) 
  4. What I want is.... Friday! because let's face it, making a wishlist is fun! 
Of course I will continue with D.I.Y. projects on Sunday's, and random little life updates too. I hope you're as excited as I am! Stay on the look out for a slight makeover to the blog too!

Now, of course it is Valentines Day, and I LOVE this day, not because I am supposed to shower my love with gifts and roses, but because of the fact that it serves as a reminder that you should show someone you love them everyday, and it doesn't take gifts, it's the little things people. I take any excuse I can get to spoil my boyfriend, I love making him things, little reminders that I care (expect a post ya'll).

So here is just a reminder that I love all of you and I hope you have a wonderful, chocolate filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment