Monday, January 19, 2015

Life on the Edge

We had the best weekend in Flagstaff with our 310th Family! (DTK) We ate some great food, and spent some time getting closer with our good friends. On Sunday everyone headed back to PHX and C and I headed up to the Grand Canyon! 

Look at that crazy man! Oh  wait... that's my Fiance. 
Of course directly after this he came hopping up to drag me out there.. and if you know anything about me, you know I am terribly afraid of hieghts, and if you know anything about the Grand Canyon you know...well...it is pretty deep. You can't quite tell, but the area he is on is a pretty steep drop off.
If there is one thing about C it's that he is good about helping me push my limits, when he knows I want to, and he is so patient with me. 
Anyways..
Here I am..!
Now, Don't let this fool you, this is a different spot, there was no way in  the high heavens I was standing on that rock. I basically had to slither out on my belly. 


Thanks for reading! I can't wait to share this weeks wedding bells with you! I will be sharing my planner(s)!

XOXO!





2 comments:

  1. Looks so fun!! Mike and I have been out there 4 times while we've been in B Course. It never gets old!

    ReplyDelete