Friday, May 10, 2013

Always and Forever pt. 1:

      My boyfriend and I's anniversary is next week, so recently I went to visit him! We love food, like, a lot, we love trying new places. When I saw the Steak and Catfish Barn on food networks: Man vs. Food, I knew we HAD to try the catfish. I am so glad we did. Amazing catfish, with a hint of spice, all white, and flaky and just melt in your mouth good! I'm sure he agrees!
      After we filled up on catfish we continued our day shopping, (poor guy! he's such a good sport!) and exploring Bass Pro. Then when we started to get hungry again, made our way to Cattleman's steak house. We go every chance and excuse we get, if you're ever in OKC, go. Make sure you order the mushrooms, and save room for plenty of food. They brew their own beer, make their own croutons and salad dressing and the steak is to die for. Seriously, best steak I have EVER had. (sorry Dad.)
       The next day we went on a bike ride, the weather was great, and it's always one of my favorite things to do.
    Most of you know I have friends that are pilots, my boyfriend is a pilot. Turns out one of my friends had an apartment right next to our apartment complex, so while Cody was at work, we caught up, he entertained me, and then Cody got together with him and I watched them play Mario. Casey is one of my closest friends, so I am glad they get along.
      My hair has been boring me a bit lately, so I played with it. I really liked the outcome.
  
 We picked out some patio furniture, and I know it looks like he is doing all the work, but he didn't. Ask him! I totally helped!
   He dropped me off at the air port, and it was pretty sad, but we always try to stay positive! I can not wait to see him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment